Monday, February 15, 2016

Opportunities


 
Hi PAC Approved/ Certified Trainer!
 
Having successfully completed Trainer Certification, you have the skills and tools to train others in Teepa’s Positive Approach™.  Now imagine the impact of adding to your organization’s team with additional role specific certifications. Now is the time to build your team!  
 
Your colleague will receive 20% off their registration for a March or April Coach or Consulant Certification.  Tell them to use the disocunt code CERT2 during the on-line registration process.
 
 
 
Do you have a Memory Care Program Director, Resident Care Director, or Executive Director that would benefit from pursuing a
The Coach program is designed for anyone who supervises caregivers or other team members providing direct care or support to individuals living with dementia. Coach Certification equips care team members to help coworkers change their behavior towards individuals with dementia, leading to improved relationships and quality of care.
 
Testimonial
“When I say the Positive Approach™ coaching model has changed my life, it really has changed my life—not just my personal life, but how I supervise people, how I appreciate different things from my staff. Everybody’s personality is as valuable as the next person. So, I think that as a provider, the light goes off with this training.  You’re meeting everybody’s needs – staff, family and residents. It was the answer the whole time.”
 
Events
 
 
 
Do you have an Executive Director, Marketing Director, Senior Living Advisor, or Social Worker on your team who would benefit from pursuing a
The Consultant program is designed for professionals who counsel and advise individuals and families working through dementia related challenges. In addition to dementia related awareness and knowledge, learners are taught effective communication techniques, strategies to connect with clients in a meaningful way, and methods of providing the right resources at the right time.
 
Testimonial
"Since completing the Consultant training I've noticed that I'm interacting with potential residents in an important way. Prior to the training when potential residents or their family members came in for a tour I not only had my agenda, which was to get them to move in if they met our level of care, but also gave my "canned" speech about the facility.  Now I listen and not just to the words they are saying. I listen to see if they are a detail person or big picture, facts or emotions. I connect with the person, then reflect. The result? More move ins! I am loving connect and reflecting, it is becoming more and more natural as I use the training has proven to be so useful and is making a difference in our facility, and the coaching calls have been so eye opening for me.”
 
Events
 
Questions?
Please call 1- 877-877-1671 or email info@teepasnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment